Give 1 child 1 school year. Campaign 2014-201519.03.2014 15:19
7 EUROS PER MONTH FOR A YEAR AND YOU GIVE THEM A WHOLE SCHOOL YEAR.
IN 2012 NAM TOK WAS LEFT TO IT OWN DEVICES.
WITH MARCH 2013 WE HAVE ENSURED A REGULAR OPENING OF THE SCHOOL.
NOW WE NEED ALSO YOUR HELP IN ORDER TO ASSURE THE FUTURE OF THE SCHOOL YEAR 2014-2015
We kindly ask you to maintain your help for all the school year, choosing among the following payment systems:
- monthly contribution of 7 Euros or 280 baht for 12 months
- quarterly contribution of 21 Euros or 840 baht (4 contributions per year)
- biannual contribution of 42 Euros or 1680 bath (2 contributions per year)
- unique contribution of 84 Euros or 3360 bath
Example for the reason for payment: “School Year 3 months”
You will receive per mail the receipt of payment and the certificate as supporter of the school year.
Remember to send us your ( by e-mail) name and surname, E-mail address.
How do you your contribution
- From Italy or from foreign countries with: bank transfer headed to " Krio Hirundo Onlus"
BANK: BANCA POPOLARE DI VICENZA
IBAN: IT56 C057 2862 8201 7757 0614 727
SWIFT CODE: BPVIIT21177
- From Italy or from foreign countries:
Pressing the button "Donazione" through Paypal ststem with your credit card or prepaid credit card.
- From Thailand (contributions in baht):
KASIKORN BANK/MAE SOT BRANCH
ADRESSE: 84/9 PRASATWITEE RD.
MAE SOT, TAK 63110
SWIFT CODE: KASITHBK
ACCOUNT NUMBER 212-2-83274-3
ACCOUNT NAME : NADIA ZAMPIERI
Nam Tok school accademic year 2013-2014
Students’ number: 300
Teachers’ number: 13
Headmaster Aung Win
Ethnic group: bamar, karen, mon, rakhine, shan, pa’o, kalar
Order and level: from nursery school to 8th class of elementary school
Subjects: English, Math, Science, Thai and Burmese languages, History, Geography, Art, Music, Computer science and physical education, personal cleanliness and health.
Nam Tok School started in May 2005 with only one teacher and 50 students. The principal aim was to supply free of charge an educational development to the children of the refugees fled to Thailand due to the economic and social crisis of Burma. Now 13 teachers teach to about 300 students. The centre is the unique nursery and elementary school in this rural area of Che Di Kho, small village 35km from the town of Mae Sot. The school was registered of Ministery Of Education Thailand.
AIM OF THE SCHOOL
- Opportunity for students to reach the school
- More educated and healthier children
- Free admission to primary education
- Safe place without any risks of human trade and drugs
THE ROLE OF KRIO HIRUNDO
- Control the activities of the school during the whole school year
- Make new pedagogical activities with volunteers
- Show transparent adjournment to financiers and benefactors
- Listen to the founder, teachers, parents and students founding common agreement with synergy solutions to all the various everyday problems
- Make an effort to obtain the necessary founding for the future of the school year 2014-2015